The Trusts Arena aims to make all visitors welcome and ensure they enjoy the wide variety of events that we host. In order to maximise the enjoyment of our venue, we ask all patrons to respect the following Conditions of Entry that have been designed to provide a safe and enjoyable venue experience for all.
The following items are not permitted into The Arena. Please note prohibited items will be confiscated.
- Weapons (or any items that could be used as weapons)
- Any items that can be thrown
- Firecrackers or other incendiary materials or devices
- Knives and dangerous weapons including mace or tasers
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters or bikes
- Any other dangerous item
- Alcohol not purchased from The Arena
- Animals or pets, with the exception of guide dogs
- Cans (including aerosol cans), glass bottles, thermos flasks or any breakable container
- Illicit drugs
- Commercially produced takeaway food such as McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Subway, pizza etc.
- Sound amplifying devices including loudhailers, air horns or similar
- Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than non-commercial purposes, which may include, without limitation, video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods or lenses with a total focal strength of greater than 200mm and commercial digital video equipment. The Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not an item is intended for personal or commercial use.
- Both smoking and vaping are prohibited in The Arena
- Selfie sticks
- Any other item which the Event Management staff at their sole discretion deems to be a prohibited item which may be a danger to, or inconvience any other patron
- Any costume, sign or banner which may inconvience any other patron or is deemed offensive
- Gang patches or colours
- Courtsiding is prohibited
Patron, Bag & Vehicle Searches
All patrons and their possessions may be subject to searches before entering The Arena Searches may also be carried out during an event and when leaving The Arena, Patrons who refuse to participate in searches may be denied entry to The Arena or removed from the venue (by force if considered necessary) All vehicles entering and leaving The Arena may be searched Prohibited items will be confiscated & disposed of.
How will Patron Searches be carried out?
Where patron searches are required, a general pat-down body search will be carried out by security officers. Where patron searches are required of (i) female patrons – they will be carried out by female security officers and (ii) male patrons – by male security officers You will be refused entry or removed from The Arena if security officers consider in their absolute discretion that:
- You are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- You have any prohibited item (see above) concealed on your person or in your possessions
- You refuse to surrender any gang patches or other item requested.
- You throw any missile
- You enter or attempt to pass over any crowd barrier or enter any prohibited area or restricted access area
- You breach any other patrons human rights
- You behave in a disorderly, anti-social or offensive manner (including indecent exposure)
- You refuse to follow instructions of the Arena or Security staff
- You refuse a bag search or patron search”
- “No bags bigger than A4 size will be allowed within the venue. There is no cloakroom facilities on-site”